Crime Victims Council of the Lehigh Valley, Inc. is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to:
1. Providing free and confidential services to the people of Lehigh and Northampton Counties whose lives have been directly affected by crime;
2. Advocating for the rights, welfare and empowerment of all victims of crime;
3. Developing resources for individuals and community education regarding crime victimization and prevention.
In furtherance of our mission, the following values guide our action:
1. Compassion toward those we serve;
2. Cooperation and collaboration with those who share our goals;
3. Integrity in our relationships with those we serve and with whom we collaborate;
4. Foster, respect and protect individuals’ rights to make their own decisions regarding their victimization;
5. Pursue knowledge to enhance our professional competence;
6. Provide high quality service to the community.